Friday, February 11, 2011

Book-Haul

Hey y'all!
I know that I haven't been posting lately, but I had exams until the 24th of January and after that I didn't feel like posting or didn't have time to type up any reviews.
But that's over now, I hope I can promise to post more reviews for you - to be quite honest, I already sacrificed my sick day since I stayed home from school today to type one up and I'll either post that one tonight or tomorrow.
But first things first, I have a book-haul for you: so-to-speak books that I purchased and/or read lately or that I'm about to read, so you can expect a few reviews of those:

1.) The "House of Night"-series by P.C. and Kristin Cast, book 1-5:
  • Marked
  • Betrayed
  • Chosen
  • Untamed
  • Haunted
Should I review all of those books in one post or dedicate a post to each of them? I'm tending for the latter since then there'd be more stuff to write about and it would make a higher number of reviews.
2.) "Melodien der Finsternis" by Jennifer Jäger, in German
Here's the problem that it's only available in German since it was only published last October and it's written by a student, so I don't really think it's already famous enough to be translated into English, but I'll review it anyways.
3.) "Alex Ryder"-series by Anthony Horowitz, book 1-6:
  • Stormbreaker
  • Point Blanc
  • Skeleton Key
  • Eagle Strike
  • Scorpia
  • Arch Angel
I got these 6 books from my brother for Christmas as an eBook - here again the question: one review for all of them or one for each? Again, I am for the latter.
4.) "The short 2nd life of Bree Tanner" by Stephenie Meyer (bought in German)

I'd also like to mention that lately I haven't read really much since I've been reading "Quatre soeurs: Enid - tombe 1" by Malika Ferdjoukh which was in French, so hands down, I nearly understood nothing. And when I don't really like a book, or in this case, don't understand much, I read soooo sloooowly! But I'd say it was the kind of book that I'd like to read (if I would have had understood it).
But maybe I'll buy or borrow it somewhere in German and we'll see if it'll make a review.

TTYL (talk to y'all later)
Cécile

No comments:

Post a Comment